You don’t have time to work with agencies who don’t get it
Our clients come to us for one of two reasons. They decide their marketing needs an upgrade to keep pace with their product and service development, or their company has been acquired and the new owners have aggressive growth objectives.
Either way, they don’t have time to waste. They can’t afford to brief their agency and then see work that reflects a lack of understanding.
Once we understand the objectives and budget, we can discuss any or all of these strategies:
B2B brand development and management services
- Our brand development and strategic planning process brings clarity, focus and discipline to your marketing
- Clean-sheet logo development or an evolution of your current brand to match your new value proposition
- End-to-end execution, including concept development, SEO, content, design and programming
- Creation, curation and management of content to start conversations and drive conversion
- Extensive experience with leading brands shapes memorable, persuasive sales materials
- Target key market segments with messaging and offers refined and tested by analytics
- Relations with key industry editors, story pitches and editorial content your prospects care about
- Single-source management of your trade show programs, including booth design and production
- Designing compelling campaigns for trade and business publications, online, and outdoor
- From concept to script development through preproduction, production and post
- Your brand expressed in your environment with large-format images and graphics
- Closing arguments for prospects, with customized presentations and leave-behinds
You can look at the companies we worked with before radii and the companies we work with now, and draw your own conclusion.
— Rich Martin, JMMS INC
CURRENT RADII CLIENTS INCLUDE:
We talk — on the phone or in person.
We look at where you are, where you want to be and how you get there.
Together, we’ll build on the brand equity you’ve spent years developing. And we’ll produce integrated marketing with the strategies and tactics you need to support your objectives.
Ready to work with people who get it?
Contact Jay Kirkman at 864.630.8337 or email.