09 Sep Extending the service life of a website we launched in 2013
We rebranded DHG Search, the executive search and recruiting subsidiary of DHG, in 2013. Six years later, our client came back for a content and design refresh.
Despite its comparatively advanced age, the DHG Search site had maintained its superior search engine performance in multiple categories. In other good news, the tagline and positioning we created in 2013, “Insight you can trust,” continued to provide meaningful differentiation.
Following a review of the site with DHG Search senior management, we edited and tightened the content for easier scanning, added a new section for C-suite recruiting and placement, and updated the About Us section. We also took the opportunity to tweak the site’s look & feel, aligning the DHG Search brand more closely with the parent DHG brand to support executive search and recruiting with DHG clients.
The completed revision updates the site’s messaging, sharpens its focus on key industries, and emphasizes the firm’s ability to earn their clients’ trust with insight — plus a search and recruiting process proven to deliver high-quality candidates.
- Updating content and look & feel, while using existing site structure
- Preserving DHG Search brand equity, while aligning the brand more closely with the DHG parent brand
- Content revision and editing for improved scanning
- Develop additional content for senior management search and recruiting, plus multiple new industry sections
- Replace dated imagery with new images from DHG inventory, plus new images of key personnel
It’s early days, but the initial reports from our client are positive.